Friday, January 16, 2015

Follow Their Lead Interview

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your musical project?

So I was always fascinated by cinematic music, how powerfull it sounds and also I am fan of good proggresive metal music sound. I just wonder how it would sounds like so I made my first orchestral backing track for song Zero Hour and I jam with guitar into it and thats basically how was this project created.

2.Recently you have released your first album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?

I´m really not that guy who everything throw in genre but if I must describe it than it would be "Orchestral Metal" (haha how original)

3.What are some of the themes and images you bring out with your musical sound?

If you mean that album image it is picture called "String Theory" Charmedy from Deviant art have some amazing stuff in her channel so she created that for me. Space themes along with orchestral music is fascinating me also.

4.So far most of the music has been instrumental, are you planning on using vocals in the future or do you prefer to remain instrumental?

Yeah I think so. This is just start for me. Just finding the road i will step into.

5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Follow Their Lead'?

Oh, I don´t want to get political but. It is basically about that we have to find leaders who aren´t mentally ill like we have now. But also it can be presented like "If you have someone to follow, follow"

6.So far you have recorded everything by yourself, are you planning on using vocals in the future or do you chose to remain solo?

Not everything is made up myself. Those crazy solos are made up by my fellow who is playing with me. And I would like to make a band in the future. But this is about time.

7.Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or have received any interest?

I just started year and half ago so labels are not fighting about me yet haha.

8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of metal?

I have not heard about bad feedback on my music. If i will, they will know my hatred ! Haha, just kidding like always.

9.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician in the future?

My interests are in making better stuff. Like I´ve been making new songs on my second album. I think I might go in the footsteps of sounds like "zero hour" and "Curator of the sands". I will keep it updated on my youtube channel Wish me luck.

10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?

Oh my biggest influence is band called "Mechina". Those guys are incredible. Really love their orchestral themes in their songs, brutal but aslo smooth. I followed their lead haha. And I really love bands like "Septicflesh" or "Soilwork". But I am not rooted in this style. I always trying to find good melody in everything.

11.What are some of your non musical interests?

In free time I sports alot. Hanging out with friends, traveling and trying to live healthy a little.

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?

So I will say on the end that I´m trying to inspire many people as I could with my music. If you have talent on something and it fills you with happiness just keep doing that. You don´t need to be a milionare to create something good. Spend some time into something and it will return back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment